November 27, 2007

Yoga...Day 1


Yes...I did it! I started my morning yoga routine this morning. It actually felt great. I don't think I have really stretched mucles in my body quite like I did this morning. And I have to admit, my stretching was not easy for me...yikes...my body felt stiff and old! Now, I didn't get through it all, as I had to stop after each move and read about the next move and look at the pictures, but I still enjoyed the routine. Hopefully I will get used to the different moves quickly enough that I can do the whole routine without looking at the step by step directions. I am happy that I started this yoga stuff...now if I can make myself stick to it! My plan is every morning before I do Anything else...no kids, no work, nothing. We will see how day 2 goes tomorrow!

Blog Archive