December 11, 2007

My Work At Home "Baby Steps"


Where are they? I realized that I am not doing what I said I would be doing in my blog description: Recording my baby steps as I take my journey to becoming a work at home mom.

I apologize. I really will be posting an update soon that will detail what steps I have been taking (and not taking!), as I work towards my goal. With this year coming to a close soon, I want to take some time to think about what I really want in terms of goals for the coming year. I also want to reflect on the things I have done and not done (but wanted to get done) this year.

So, a post ( or two!) will be forthcoming soon with my progress, baby steps, goals, misses, etc... .

I also will hopefully be doing some housecleaning here on my blog...trying to reorganize some of the information I have shared these past months. But that may be a couple of weeks away yet.

For the next couple of weeks, I want to enjoy Christmas time with my family. Baking, decorating, shopping...those will be my main activities. This is such a special time of year, and it goes so quickly! Time to slow down and enjoy the mistletoe and the sugar cookies!

Blog Archive