February 14, 2008
Data Entry Work At Home Opportunity
This sounds pretty good. Pay is $7.50/hr, net take-home. Not a great amount, but dependable money you can earn while staying home with your kids!
TeachAbout.org has Data Entry Clerks positions open--here is their listing:
"Teach About is looking for computer-savvy Data Entry Clerks to help us populate our website, TeachAbout.org.
The position is for data entry. Full time or part time. Hourly rate will be $7.50. This is not gross. It is net Pay. Net Home take. We pay the taxes.
This job is a telecommuting position – work at home on your own computer.
• Downloading news stories from Mochila, the Media Marketplace, to Microsoft Word.
• Uploading the selected stories onto the webpage.
• Training will be provided.
• At least High School Diploma.
• Savvy computer skills – must have basic understanding of Excel, Word, IE 7 and Internet.
• Must have your own computer and Internet connection.
• Able to follow instructions.
• Organizational skills and detail-oriented.
Respond to TeachAbout@gmail.com. References are required"
Here is the link to the site...good luck!!