March 21, 2008

Did You Know? HouseholdTips For Moms


The weekend is here again, and for many mommies and others, weekends are prime cleaning house time. Mommies United had this wonderful idea for sharing our best mommy tips. So here are some of my tried and true household tips that I have picked up over the years.

Vinegar in the rinse cycle of the dishwasher will leave dishes sparking, and costs much less than the rinsing products sold at the grocery store.

Coke or Sprite in the wash will help remove extra strong odors from clothes. I had a friend who swore to me that this works; I admit I doubted this one, but when I finally gave it a try, I was a believer!

For smelly microwaves that have old food stains, try mixing 1/4 cup vinegar and 1 cup water in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 5 minutes

Fabric softener sheets make great dusting cloths on wood floors, tables, and banisters.

Tip sharing anyone?

Blog Archive