November 7, 2008
Customer Service Work From Home
Teacher-Teachers.com provides resources to teachers and others looking for jobs. They need home based customer service support to help candidates that are applying via the site's online application.
Candidate Support Representatives will provide email and telephone support to candidates who are using the Teacher-Teachers.com site to find an education job. Duties would include helping potential candidates with the process of registering for their free account, completing the online application and applying to jobs that are sent to their homepage.
The basic requirements for this customer service work at home job are:
* Bachelor's degree
* at least three years of recent customer service and/or telemarketing experience
* strong computer skills
* experience in the field of education (preferred)
* able to work comfortably on the phone
* the ability and desire to work from home
* has high speed Internet capability (DSL or cable modem)
* owns an IBM compatible computer (minimum 2.2GHz processor and 1 GB RAM)
* authorized to work in the United States
The base salary is $28,000.
If you are interested, email your cover letter and resume, with your name and job title in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org.