December 4, 2008

An Award For Me and My Blog!!


Awards are so great-- I love when a fellow blogger thinks my blog is worthy of sharing in such an honor! So big thanks going to Lyla from It's Five 0'Clock Somewhere for giving me this award!

Isn't it pretty? It is a Portugese award, and the translation goes--

“This blog invests and believes, in ‘proximity’ [meaning, that blogging makes us ‘close’ - being close through proxy]. These blogs are all charming and they aim to show the marvels of friendship. Let’s give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to seven bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.”

I find it so difficult to choose seven bloggers because there are many fantastic blogs I read daily and I love them all. But seven it is, so here are mine:

1. It Is Nap Time

2. Super Mae

3. Mama And Hustler

4. 4 Cats Make Me Crazy

5. Mom Times Three

6. Weekly Beef

7. Thrifty Thoughts

Blog Archive