January 23, 2009
Work At Home As An Entertainment Reporter
If you love entertainment, gossip, and everything celebrity, then you should definitely check out this work at home opportunity!
Digital Spy is looking for home-based entertainment reporters to work a minimum of four 3 our shifts each week. The available shifts are:
• 9am-12pm ET / 6am-9am PT (weekdays and weekends)
• 2pm-5pm ET / 11am-2pm PT (weekdays and weekends)
• 6pm-9pm ET / 3pm-6pm PT (Weekdays only)
Pay will be $10-$15 per hour, dependent on experience and location.
If you are interested in this work at home job,check out Digital Spy UK, and get a feel for the style of writing and new stories covered. The US version of digitalspy.com will offer readers select content from the UK site in addition to new, locally-produced content relevant to a domestic audience. Key areas on digitalspy.com will include TV, showbiz, music, movies, gaming, odd news and coverage of major reality shows such as American Idol and Dancing With The Stars.
To apply-- you need to email
1. A cover letter, explaining why you are suitable for this role
2. A resume or list of relevant experience
3. Three news articles, all in the style of a typical Digital Spy news article, written by you on suitable real subjects for today
4. Three or four other headlines that you think might also warrant coverage on digitalspy.com
Email to Mr. Neil Wilkes, Editor of Digital Spy, at email@example.com.
Applications that do not include all required submissions will NOT be considered.
The deadline for applying is Feb. 14th, and applicants that pass the first part of the application process will be contacted for a phone interview at a later date.
** Check out the JOB listings at Digital Spy as they may offer other work at home opportunities as well!