January 11, 2009
Work at Home as a KGB Special Agent !
This sounds like a fun way to make some extra money at home each month. Definitely not a full time income, at least I don't think so..., but heck--some extra money while working from the comfort of your own home is always a good thing, right?
What does a KGB Special Agent do? A KGB Special Agent is an independent contractor that will research questions that consumers will text on their mobile handsets, and respond with answers quickly and accurately.
The requirements listed are:
* Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
* Must have a U.S. Social Security number or other taxpayer ID number
* Must have a U.S. bank account
* Must agree to work as an Independent Contractor
* Cannot already be employed by kgb or any of its subsidiaries
* Must have access to a computer with a high-speed internet connection
* Must have access to Mozilla Firefox or be willing to download it
The pay schedule is :
* $0.10 (USD) for each full response - query is investigated and answered by the Special Agent
* $0.05 (USD) for each validation response – answer automatically populates from our Knowledge Database and is forwarded on by the Special Agent.
You are paid once a month if yo have reached the $60.00 minimum payout requirement. But if you have less than $60.00 in your account after two months, you will still be paid the following month. So if in Jan. you earn $25.00, and in Feb. you earn $25.00, in March you will be paid the $50.00
Interested? You can read much more about KGB and get started applying to become a work @ Home KGB Special Agent on their website right now.