A full time work from home Customer Support Technician is needed by a health and wellness company.
Duties listed are:
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the WalkingSpree program -- this includes technical support related questions
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff.
- Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved.
- follow up with those who have not activated their accounts
- activation related items
- respond/forward/monitor web based issues on site
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Assist in office administrative duties that may include account mangement support and content placement on the website.
- Occasionally sell product via phone and place customer orders in computer system.
- Upsell products and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
You will be working from home with set hours, so self-discipline is a must.
Strong Computer skills are needed, as well as being able to type 30 wpm.
You should be familiar with various browsers, and be familiar with firewalls, anti-virus software, spyware software. Understanding troubleshooting in Win 2000, XP and Vista environments is needed as well.
If interested in the online customer support opportunity, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (and check out the walkingspree website!)