Pearson Educational Measurement is recruiting experienced teachers to read and score SAT essays. Readers work from their homes or offices with a user-friendly online scoring system to allow accurate and effective essay scoring. Pearson provides comprehensive training, competitive pay, and flexible hours.
- Hold a bachelor's degree or higher
- Teach or have taught a high school or college-level course that requires writing
- Have taught for at least a three-year period
- Reside in the continental United States, Alaska, or Hawaii
- Be a U.S. citizen, resident alien, or authorized to work in the U.S.
- Have not worked for a test preparation company that offers SAT test preparation in the past 12 months. (This does not include working for Pearson Educational Measurement or The College Board)
- Have not received pay from students or individuals to assist with SAT test preparation within the past 12 months. (This does not include receiving pay from your school as part of your job responsibilities)
Read more about this work at home job and the requirements, and if interested, they provide an online application.