June 20, 2011

Work From Home: Writers and Proofreaders

An Experienced Writing Service has work at home proofreading and article writing jobs available.


Writers and bloggers who have the ability to research and write engaging commentary using solid writing skills. SEO articles and product reviews will comprise 90% of the material that you write. The other 10% will comprise of press releases, reports and eBooks. Most articles will be 400-600 words in length. 

Per the job post, this is a steady contract position and you can expect to receive between 30-90 articles to write per week. These positions can result in years of steady work provided that the quality of your work is consistent. Rates will vary depending on the quality of your writing.

Freelance proofreaders who have a keen eye for errors and are comfortable working through a high volume of text on aggressive deadlines. This is a steady contract position where you can expect to receive between 80-200 articles to proofread per week and where if the quality of work remains consistent could lead to years of steady work. The position requires excellent proofreading skills; incredible attention to detail, ability to use standard proofreader marks, excellent knowledge of grammar and style. Rate is based on number of words per article.

To apply, please type in the name of the position and job #1102 in the subject line and email your request to hr1250@gmail.com.

Good Luck!

Blog Archive