VIPdesk is seeking Brand Ambassadors for Bluefly - a premiere online retailer. As a brand ambassador, you will be working from home as an online personal shopper, assisting customers via phone, email, and chat.
They are currently seeking applicants that can work Monday-Sunday part-time1:00pm- 9:00pm ET. Part-time Brand Ambassadors will work up to 34 hours weekly. Weekend and holiday work is required.
Please note that applicants must have legal residency in one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, or Wisconsin.
Job Qualifications Include:
- High-school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred.
- 2+ years related customer service experience required.
- 1+ year(s) experience with consumer sales.
- Knowledge of fashion industry and trends required.
- Proficient in live chat environment preferred. Chat experience required for Chat positions.
- Able to thrive in a performance-based environment and motivated by sales goals and incentives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer and internet skills. Able to learn quickly in a technical environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Able to type at least 35 words per minute.
About Getting Paid:
- Training/Meeting/Other Rate - Federal or State minimum wage, whichever is higher
- Incentives based on chat/talk time and completed emails
- Total compensation (hourly + incentives) averaging $10-12/hr
** VIPdesk is requiring new employees to use VoIP (internet based phone) within 60 days of starting with the company. New employees would start training using a regular phone line and would move to VoIP after training. There will be a cost to purchase an approved headset for VoIP.**
How To Apply:
You May Be Interested In: Customer Service/Brand Ambassadors For ServiceMagic