- Writes conversational, engaging content on a variety of home and family lifestyle topics.
- Gives tips and helpful ideas to parents that are believable and sympathetic.
- Doesn't write fluff content.
- Writes 4 -5 posts a week, consistently.
About Getting Paid:
- Pay is per post, usually between $15-$30 depending on complexity, quality and turnaround. Payments are made via Paypal weekly.
How To Apply:
If you are interested, reply with:
- A brief (100 words or less) history of your writing experience.
- A writing sample attached in .doc or .docx format, using Times New Roman 11 pt font.
- 3 headlines from on-topic articles you have recently read and enjoyed.
- A brief (100 words or less) explanation of your favorite home gadget to make your life easier.
Get started with the online application form here.