Miles of Marketing (M.O.M.) is a program for designed for stay at home moms where they get paid for sharing about new products.
( Are you a M.O.M. Rep? If so, we would love to hear your experience with this company - updates have been hard to come by lately, so please feel free to share!)
Launched in 2007 by two stay-at-home moms, Miles of Marketing works with brands to get their products and services into moms hands so they can spread the news about them through real life connections and online social circles.
Each campaign gets you a paycheck and all you do is follow your normal daily routine!
Sharing about products and services may be done in all or some of the following ways, depending on each brand campaign:
1. spread the word about the product to friends and family in person and online on social networking sites and mom friendly message boards.
2. distribute samples, coupons, postcards, etc. to friends and family members.
3. drive with a magnetic decal on car advertising the product.
4. hand in a final report that includes pictures and copies of all online posts.
To sign up as a M.O.M. Representative, you will need a copy of your driver's license, car registration and insurance.
2. A completed one-page Mom Survey (click to view & print) to help determine which campaigns are a good fit for you.