September 16, 2007

working at home is like a rollercoaster ride

Up and down....that is the best way to describe this journey I am on. I am up one minute, planning my next steps, and just as fast, be back down. Ugh. Oh well, it is still a fun ride and I'm staying on it.

So, first tings first. I did not reach my goal of 7-10 articles yesterday. But I got halfway there. It bothered me, but then with some reflection, I realized that I did do the best I could with taking care of my kids by myself ( hubby was gone all day at work )and everything else that came up during the day. So, I gave myself a break. I decided I will complete my writing goal today. Eh, so it will be 7-10 articles this weekend goal.

I am going to submit to a few more directories today as well. I am going to set my goals for the coming week, and reflect on this past week, and post tonight (that is MY PLAN anyway!) It is Sunday and that means family time.....it's a beautiful Sunday to boot. I see some park time in our day!

Till later, enjoy Sunday!!

Blog Archive