April 28, 2008

New Blogger Resource For Bloggers!


I came across a new site today that offers bloggers a great way to find other bloggers and blogs. You simply register your blog(s) with the network, and it gets added in to the network.

I really like this site for two reasons. The first is that it is so easy to navigate. I love user-friendly websites as I am on the technically challenged side, lol!
I also like how the categories are set up. It's easy to find blogs that are in the same niche as yours, so you can easily do a Blogger Search and network with other bloggers discussing the same topics on their bogs as you. They also have a forum so bloggers can ask questions, share tips, give advice, etc.

I signed up with one of my blogs, and I am really excited. It will make my socializing with other bloggers so much easier and hopefully in turn up my traffic a bit as well. The only drawback I can see with this site is the risk of my spending too much time there clicking and visiting other blogs!

If you have a blog,come check out blogoria and mingle!

Blog Archive