April 19, 2008

Weddings, Receptions, and Creative Favors


While doing some research on the Internet today for an article, I came across this super-cute wedding favor idea! It is featured on Etsy, and I thought I'd share it. Isn't it great for receptions? Kind of like a fortune cookie but with questions such about the bride and groom. Anyway, this reminded me of the potential to create a business from home selling creative and unique products you make. I have about zero creativity/artistic skills, but if I were able to make some sort of wonderful product, I'd love to earn some money selling it!
So if you have some creativity in you, and some fun stuff you'd like to make and sell, you should go for it! And with sites like Etsy, it is easy to get started.

OK--back to researching and writing for me. Hope your Saturday is a bit more fun than mine! ACK!

Blog Archive