May 19, 2008

Mysterious Phone Calls?


Have you ever received calls that show up on your caller ID, but you have no idea who the caller is, and on top of that they did not leave any message. This has happened to me so many times, and I confess, it drives me crazy! I hate to call back phone numbers when I don't know who it was calling in the first place. But when there is no message to go with the mysterious number that shows up on my caller ID, I get sooo curious.
So what do I do? LOL. I play phone detective and try to find out who the phone number belongs to by using Reverse Cell Phone Lookups services. I don't always do this, mind you, but only when I get the same number several times in a few days period, and it really bugs me. Now I can justify this because with my husband's carpentry business, we really need to make sure we are not missing a prospective client calling. we could also just get our phone number information removed from database records...I just need to get the No Call List Information. Maybe one of these days I will, but for now,it actually does feel somewhat like playing a detective, LOL, but maybe I'm just weird. Ah well...have you ever done this, or am I just weird?

Blog Archive