May 22, 2008
Work at Home In Customer Service
Accolade Support is looking for bright, energetic individuals who enjoy speaking with people on the phone, and possess the in-depth understanding and the diverse skills to provide callers with the highest quality of service.
You will be working, via your phone, with customers, some of whom may be frustrated or upset that something hasn't gone as expected. A key component of this is assuring the customer that you will help them, calming them down, and resolving the situation for them when possible. Patience and a genuine desire to assist our customers is a must.
To qualify for this 100% Telecommute - PC Desktop Support Agent position, you must have, or obtain the following:
1. A U.S. based home telephone number. (No cell phones or VOIP phones)
2. A corded telephone set with a headset. (No cordless phones)
3. A PC with Windows 98, or 2000, or XP
4. Your PC wired to a cable modem, DSL modem, or broadband connection. (No wireless connections)
5. A quiet environment where you can take calls without being disrupted or callers hearing any noise or sounds in the background.
You would also have to meet these requirements:
1. You must be geographically located in The United States,
2. You must be able to provide proof of having the legal right to work in The United States.
3. You must be willing to submit to a criminal background check.
The pay rate is $8.25 to $10.00 per hour.
Check Out the Accolade Support Website here! Good luck!
More Customer Service Telecommute Opportunities