Lionbridge.com is looking for Internet Judges to work from home reviewing and rating search engines.
This is a part time job, with a minimum of 20 hours a week required. Sounds like phone work is not involved, though, which is good for those of us at home with rugrats, hehe.
You need to be able to work at least 4 hours a day, between the hours of 5 am to 11pm in your local time zone.
Basically, job details would include
Rating websites using detailed written instructions and a specific set of guidelines, and
Provide feedback when required.
Qualifications Needed are:
- Three years or more experience using the Internet
- Excellent e-mail communication, ability to escalate issues providing detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Able to function independently with detail written instructions
- Ability to use their best judgment or instinct to make decisions quickly
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Be able to focus on repetitive task without losing focus.
- High-speed Internet connection (DSL or cable)
- Secure access to personal computer running a recent version of Windows (Vista or XP)
- Microsoft Office, Adobe reader and WinZip required
- Personal computer must have at least 512 MB of memory and 1.5 GHz.
Pay Information is not given (sorry)
If you would like to learn more, or apply online for this work at home job, visit the Lionbridge website. And..