July 17, 2009

Brainstorming Business Ideas---10 Home Busines Ideas


So it is FRIDAY! Time for brainstorming home business ideas (and a new TGIF DRINK RECIPE!!)

I thought I would link up to a couple of articles I found this week on the Internet, that offer home business ideas and resources.

So go grab that TGIF drink...and get comfy, do some reading and get inspired this weekend!

First up is an article on Yahoo that offers 10 ideas for home businesses you can run part time (The article's words...not mine!). From Baker to T-Shirt Vendor, there are a ideas that may inspire your creativity.

Next is an article on a mom that became a sole distributor in the United States of a baby bath tub manufactured in Germany. I will say that the baby bath tub itself does not appeal to me (but apparently it does to lots of other moms), but the idea of finding a product with a strong market appeal and becoming a distributor of it is an interesting one. So I thought I'd link to the article here for inspiration.

And here is a video from the Today Show that features women who have turned their passion into money making businesses.



Finally, here is an article that provides 10 tips for starting your own home business.


Enjoy your weekend, and don't forget to check out this week's TGIF Drink Recipe!

Blog Archive