November 10, 2009
WAHM: Food Bloggers/Writers Wanted
Love food? Especially Italian food? Do you have a passion for Italian cuisine and culture?(great...now I want some Italian food, and it's only 7:15 AM!). A new " first-to-market, social networking site and online magazine" is currently looking for a Managing Editor & Writers for EatItalian.com which is in the final stages of development.
Managing Editor Position
The managing editor has the key function of shaping the tone and voice of the online magazine.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Strong communication, interpersonal & leadership skills
- Extensive experience as a writer or editor
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Lay out a strategic vision for the online magazine
- Establish protocol and guidelines for the editorial staff
- Edit content in a timely manner and adhere to production deadlines.
- Serve as “the face” of the publication by speaking with the press and attending conferences.
- Oversee editorial process from pitch submission to publication
Experienced writers who know food, especially Italian food, and can engage a reader in 500-700 words.
-Articles will about Italian Restaurants, Italian Products, Recipes, Cooking Techniques, Food Artisans,
Wine, Italian Travel, Regional Italian History, Italian Culture and current news on all things Italian.
-The articles are short, fun, engaging, informational and inclusive to all.
To apply: send resume with two writing samples and job position desired to email@example.com