A new up and coming website focused on honeymoons and related topics is seeking bloggers that can be regular contributors responsible for specific columns.
Pay will be $20 per post. Posts should be between 300-500 words, and include pictures and relevant links. If you have a good idea for a longer post, that can be discussed and will pay more.
Additional bonuses will be paid if a post reaches a large number of tweets, comments and/or Facebook likes.
1. Experience in the travel, technology, wedding or celebrity niche.
2. Ability to promote your posts via your own social network on Twitter and/or Facebook & actively interact with readers and other travel bloggers.
3. Will publish at least two times per week.
4. Can publish directly via Wordpress to our site (i.e., edit your own articles).
5. Willing to have a public profile, with author byline, picture and author bio.
6. Working knowledge of SEO copywriting.
7. A unique, fun voice and vibrant writing style.
The columns they are seeking bloggers for include:
- Travel Tech
- After the Wedding... (things to do once the wedding is over; a lifestyle-type column about being newlyweds)
- Budget Travel Tips
- Ask Jane (or whatever your name is - this will ask and answer questions, a la Dear Judy)
- Celebrity Weddings / Honeymoons
They are also open to suggestions for other columns.
To Apply: email Marc Mackenzie at email@example.com with a resume and at least two samples of published posts you have written. Please also include links to your social network profiles and/or personal blog in your email, if you have them.