Layla Grace and Zinc Door are seeking a work from home Senior Graphic Designer. You will be responsible for maintaining the look and feel of two websites, scheduling and developing e-newsletters, and graphic art direction for marketing/ promotions. Duties will also include managing the graphic design team when assistance is required and partnering with the Marketing Director and business owner(s) to ensure company vision is conveyed.
Specific Skills Required:
- BFA or equivalent. 6+ years of design experience.
- Experience in website development, electronic marketing, print & collateral development.
- Experience leading strategic brainstorming sessions and campaign development.
- Proficiency in Adobe CS4/CS5 suite with primary advanced focus on Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
- Experience with Google Analytics, tracking and reporting with ability to access data and develop results oriented strategies.
- Strong interpersonal skills providing leadership as a team.
- Knowledge of interior design trends and décor; familiarity with furnishings, rugs and furniture construction and design.
- Strong sense of style.
- Advanced typography skills.
How To Apply:
You can apply online here.