NCO virtual agents will work from home calling customers of different clients/businesses who have outstanding accounts.
- What You'll Need:
- You will need a dedicated business phone line
- A computer that meets NCO specifications. Your PC can be tested automatically when you start your application.
- A headset that meets NCO specifications – audio / voice capabilities with noise cancellation feature
- High-speed Internet access that meets NCO specifications. NCO recruiters will assist qualified candidates in assessing Internet access as part of the application and hiring process.
Of course, there will be paperwork involved, procedures to follow and the such, but basically you will be trying to get customers, patients, etc. to pay over due bills.
For anyone interested in applying with NCO, do note that they will require a credit and background check.
- How to Apply:
- To get started, you will first complete their online qualification process. This will include filling out the online application, and completing 3 online assessments: desktop, line speed, and voice quality.
- Depending on the business opportunities currently available, you may also be invited to complete other assessments that helps NCO ensure a match between applicants and the opportunities the company provides.
- When these steps have been completed, NCO will review your qualifications.