From reading the job description, it seems new hires can expect the job to last from Sept. 4 2012 through Jan. 2013.
**This is an hourly position at $11.00 per hour.**
A Few Notables From the Job Description:
- You will need to pass a comprehensive background check that includes a credit report.
- Hours may fluctuate based on the needs of the business
- Most schedules are for up to 40 hours per week; since they operate 24/7 365 day they may have a few 25 hour day time schedules available.
- No evening hour 20-25 schedules are available.
- Examples of schedules are: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm; 2:00 pm - 10:00pm, 5:00 pm - 2:00 am.... these are not all of the schedules but a sampling.
- You work up to eight hours between the time frame you select. You MUST be available to work any day of the week, Sunday - Saturday included.
- You will be scheduled off two consecutive days per week.
- You receive your schedule two weeks in advance.
Please Note: Before you get started with the application process, you will need to have your home equipment tested via an online assessment test (the job announcement page will direct you to the link where your equipment can be tested.)
Interested? Go to the job page to learn more and get started!
You May Be Interested In: Teletech Hiring Over 7500 Work at Home Employees.