February 23, 2013

Work At Home Test Scorers Needed (No Phone Job)

Telecommute Test Scorers are needed. These are remote work at home jobs where you will read and score student essays for the ACT Writing Test.

How Much Will I Get Paid To Score Tests?

Though compensation is performance based, you can expect to be paid $12/hour or more based on a combination of performance indicators, including quality and rate. Keep in mind that these writing tests are given and scored at intervals throughout the year - and the number of hours you work may change.

What Do I Do - How Do I Score These Tests From My Home?

All scoring is done online using the Electronic Performance Evaluation Network (ePEN) System designed by Pearson Educational Measurement. You can read and score essays anytime from home or anywhere you have an internet connection.

(To Find Another Online - No Phone Needed Telecommute Job : Click Here)


What Do I Need To Qualify For This Job?

Basic requirements for these remote positions include:

A bachelor's degree or higher
Current teaching experience (preferred)
Experience teaching high school English to juniors and seniors (preferred)
U.S. citizenship, resident alien status, or authorized to work in the U.S.
Reside in the U.S.

I'm Interested! How Can I Get Started?

You can apply for this work-at-home job here.

Good Luck!

Blog Archive