September 26, 2007

making money online ....not today

Ugh...I had "one of those" days today. The kind where I feel I spent all day in front of my computer, but accomplished nothing. The kind of day that makes me want to crawl under the blankets and hide out for a while, or drink a glass of wine while soaking in the bathtub! I tried to focus and I tried to concentrate and I tried to pretend I was single and childless ( hehe....well I can fantasize once in a while, can't I?). I do love my kids, don't misunderstand. But maybe not so much today. Ah, I will love them twice as much tomorrow!!

I did read about about a way to make money from home. It's a site called http:/www.expotv.com and they pay you for video reviews. If you have a camera and computer, you should check them out! I am not too comfortable with video stuff, but I am considering getting myself more comfortable! It looks like it would be worthwhile. Could be a fun way to work at home.

Tomorrow will be better and more productive.....

Tonight...Top Chef!!

Blog Archive