September 27, 2007

Shared Reviews.....New Exciting Site!!

I am sooo excited!! Just came across a new site called Shared Reviews. This is a new site that is all about reviews. You join up free, and then can start writing reviews. You receive $10 for every 5 reviews up to a maximum of $100. You can withdraw $10 from your paypal account whenever you reach $10. From what I have read, reviews are approved fairly quickly after you submit one. This site is doing a beta trial period, and they had $10,000 to use as upfront payments on reviews during their trial period. They "want your feedback to refine our system and we're willing to give away $10,000 to get it." They are now down to about $6000, and plan to do their full launch in a couple of months. So, after you reach your $100 limit ( which you can do pretty quickly and easily), you can still write reviews and when the company does their launch, you will be able to make revenues off of your reviews. From what I am reading, the upfront payments of $2.00 a review will stop after the launch, but you will definitely be able to make money through the referral system and through your reviews revenues. Click on the banner above and go visit the site. Sign up and you'll be able to look at all the things you can do short simple reviews on. Submit and earn! Even if you don't want to stay with the site after you reach your $100 max., you've still earned an easy $100!! I am really excited and can't wait to start my reviews. Tomorrow I will post more about Shared Reviews after I submit some reviews myself.

Blog Archive