teleNetwork is accepting applications for Technical Support Representatives (Level I). These are work at home jobs that will require you to be on the phone with customers. A quiet uninterrupted home office space will be required. At home customer service reps will also need to provide their own equipment; specifically a Windows-based computer, reliable Internet service and USB Headset with microphone.
- Exceptional customer focus with an emphasis on enhancing the customer experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls in a structured environment
- Proficient in Windows-based computer skills
- Live in Texas, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Kansas, Utah, South Carolina or North Carolina
These are considered to be full-time work at home positions, with the same standards as in-house techs and you will be expected to read and abide by the policy handbook. Any violations of company policies will result in the same actions as stated in the employee handbook. You will be given tools to work with and it is your responsibility to use them appropriately and within company guidelines. (per the company's job posting.)
You can read more about this job's specific technical requirements, and submit your application online Here.
You May Also Be Interested In: Work From Home Shopping Gurus Wanted!