August 17, 2008

Work At Home Blogging About Cats



If you stop by my blog often enough, you've probably noticed I love to post pics of cats with my posts. So this work at home job I came across today really tickles me. As a matter of fact I would apply if I could find a few extra hours in my day!!

Catster.com is looking for a at blogger. Need I mention--you must love cats!

From Catster:

"We are looking for a cat-loving, fun-loving, online media-savvy writer who can add to the Dogster/Catster family of blogs by writing purrfect feline-related posts for our up and coming Catster.com blog.

The blog you will be responsible for updating is the feline equivalent of our For the Love of Dog Blog (http://dogblog.dogster.com). In addition to contributing up-to-date, educational and member-serving posts, you will build and maintain a community of readers and guest contributors so as to further enhance Catster.com’s presence as a leading online social networking site
."

Visit Catster.com To learn more about the work from home job blogging about cats!

Also Check Out:
Freelance Writers For Researching Consumer Products

Home Business Idea--Pet Photographer


Home-Based Pet Business Ideas

Blog Archive